Terms & Conditions
4 hour Online Adult Abbreviated Course
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY!!
To be eligible to enroll for Ohio Adult online driver education course, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have access to the Internet
- Complete the online application form on the next page
- Pay the fee $75.00
Costech Technologies, Inc. - is licensed by, the Department of Public Safety through the Driver Training Program Office, 1970 West Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43223.
Enrolled students must agree to the following:
- I must read every page of the online textbook (monitored)
- I must complete all modules in order, starting at module one.
- I must have a 75% proficiency on the tests before moving on to the next lesson or module (allowed only two attempts per day.)
- I must complete this course within a 3-month period.
- Must login minimum of 4 hours
- In order to receive the certificate for the course, enrolled students must pass all tests with at least a score of 75%.
- I understand if I quit the courseI am entitled to a partial refund (see refund policy below).
- I must notify Costech Technologies Inc. (SEE Contact Information) of my decision NOT to continue.
- I understand when communicating or corresponding with Costech administrators, teachers, and support personnel that I must NOT use abusive or offensive language. If I use abusive or offensive language the following consequences may result:
- Certificates are processed and mailed every morning. (Ohio DPS requires all providers to mail certificates, no digital copy is permitted)
A full refund minus a $10-dollar administration fee will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within 7 days of registration for the course and prior to completing a module.
Certificate Replacement Policy
- Request for replacing a certificate must be submitted from your user menu. Cost for a replacement certificate is $15.00
- By clicking the “I Agree” button you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed above, Costech reserves the right to suspend or remove the student from the course for any violation of the above mentioned items.
- When communicating or corresponding with Costech administrators, teachers, and support personnel that I must NOT use abusive or offensive language. If I use abusive or offensive language I may be suspended or removed from this course and not receive an Affidavit of Completion or refund.
By clicking the “I Agree” button you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed above, Costech reserves the right to suspend or remove you (the student) from this course for any violation of the above mentioned items.