About our course
- Fully Approved by Ohio DPS
- Over 3 hours of video content
- Loaded with up to date animations
- Live instructor
- Great customer service
- Indepth course
Our Program has met and exceeded the Ohio DPS requirements to become an Ohio approved online driver education course provider. Our program can help you meet the Graduate Driver License (GDL) requirement in Ohio as well.
The approved online driver education course is at least 24 hours in duration. The online course is divided into 10 modules. Ohio DPS regulations limit students to 4 hours of training during a 24-hour period. Also students may not access the online driver education course in increments longer than 2 hours.
In simpler terms, our online driver education program is equivalent to taking a driver education course with a traditional “brick and mortar” driving school. You may take our online driver education course at anytime from anywhere you have Internet access.
You also have access to an online instructor to answer any of your driver education questions. He is available through email and live chat.
This online course provides:
- Registration at 15 years and 5 months of age.
- Automated registration and payment areas
- Electronic emailing of the state-provided certificates directly to student and parent email
- completion certificate.
- Teacher assistance via: Email, telephone, and LIVE help chats
- DPS Approved Online Driver Education course
- Fully Online, Registration, Payment, Course, Tests...
- Competent Trainer
- Quality Course
- Audio Textbook upgrade (available April 2014)